How it works
Hasu eCounselling™ provides online video, talk and text counselling for people struggling with issues such as stress, anxiety, depression and addiction including problem gambling. Hasu provides online therapist-guided Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and is a key component in treating these issues.
Follow these easy steps:
1. Click Book A Session.
2. Choose your province/territory and what you need counselling for such as stress, anxiety or depression.
3. Choose a therapist from the list of Canadian Certified Therapists on the Hasu eCounselling Provider Network.
4. Click Schedule Now.
5. Choose a type of online session.
6. Choose a date and time for your counselling session.
7. Fill out the registration form.
8. Do you have insurance coverage? Click here for information.
9. You will receive a confirmation email immediately. Before your counselling session, you will receive an email on how to create an account in the Hasu secure online portal, and will receive follow-up instructions by email.